Buying Your King County Area Home
Step 1: Watch Your Home Buyer Webinar Now
Step 2: Schedule Your Free Strategy Session
If you’ve watched the training above, and you feel ready to move forward fast with buying your first home in Puget Sound, then schedule your FREE strategy call so I can help you get set up on your custom home-buying plan.
On the call, I’ll personally help you:
1. Calculate and understand your unique financial situation.
2. Get set up on a custom MLS home search that fits your exact wants and needs.
3. Answer any questions you have about the process of buying your first home.
Step 3: Doing More Research
Maybe you’re not ready to talk yet, and you have more questions about buying a house. Here are some additional resources on Buying A Home In the Puget Sound.
- New Home Buyer Video Series: Learn the 6 Steps of Buying A Home with Seattle Real Estate Broker Emily Cressey.
- Preview Seattle-Area Neighborhoods: From Edmonds to Renton, WA; from luxurious Clyde Hill, Medina, and Hunt’s Point, To Bothell, Lynnwood, and Snohomish… one of the first things buyers want to know is what neighborhoods they might like. Check out our neighborhood video tours on YouTube, here. Or Browse our website descriptions here.
- Top Tips For Home Buyers: In addition to the above training video, we have put together a collection of “Shorts” answering common questions Seattle area home buyers have…
– What’s it cost to get into a house?
– How To Get Your Offer Accepted?
– How To Negotiate On Your Home For Sale
– Whether You Need An Inspection … and many more.
You can start browsing our YouTube Play List of Home Buyer FAQ’s Here:
4. How’s The Market? We publish weekly real estate market updates to keep our buyers and sellers on top of what is happening in the Puget Sound. Fill out the form below with your email and let us know you’d like to be added to the list.
Or, you can read the latest updates here:
5. Ready to Search For Homes For Sale? Click the link below to see what’s for sale now, or use the form below to contact us for a customized search in the MLS. With a custom search, we can get housing information FASTER than most of the portal sites, and we can sort for parameters that might not appear in normal searches such as “Master Bedroom on Main Level,” “House with no stairs,” “House with an ADU for renting or doing a “House Hack,” and much more.
Let us know what you’re looking for, or get started searching for Seattle, WA homes now.