88% of buyers purchased their home through a real estate agent or broker
Finding The Right Buyer’s Agent Is The Most Important Step In Helping Your Seattle Home Purchase Go Right…
As you know, buying a Seattle-area property can be a big investment. Even the price of condos and townhomes are nothing to sneeze at, here. The market can be very competitive, so working with an agent who is prepared to help you move quickly and structure your offers aggressively is important.
Remember: Purchase price is not the only variable sellers look at when deciding what We’ve seen some big real estate price run-ups in the last few years, with home sellers receiving multiple offers and competitive bidding wars breaking out between buyers. It’s not for the faint of heart!
The market is always changing, and a good buyer’s agent will help you become quickly attuned to what needs to happen in order for you to get the house you want at the price you want.
You’ve been searching online for properties, maybe for months. Pulling up Zillow or Realtor.com is probably a daily habit by now and you’ve seen lots of properties come and go since you started searching. As you research the Seattle neighborhoods you’re most fond of and narrow in on the type of property you want and afford, you’ve realized you’re ready to take the next step.
Now you’re ready to get serious, right?
That’s where it can be critical to work with the right Seattle real estate agent. I’m Emily Cressey, and I’d like to apply for that job.
But, how do *you* know whether I’m the right person to help you through the process?
I’m here to show you that not all Seattle real estate agents are created equal.
Even if that’s what many local home buyers think at first…
… and some buyers choose to work with their friend who has their real estate agent license or some random person they met at a party, or that cheesy guy advertising on a grocery store shopping cart, because they think, “All real estate agents in Seattle are the same“.
But many would-be home-buyers find out too late that the wrong buyer’s agent in Seattle has caused them big trouble.
If you choose wrong, you could…
- Lose the home you really want to another buyer because of a poorly-prepared offer
- Overpay for a house based on your emotions and FOMO (Fear Of Missing Out, y’all) vs. solid facts
- Waste hours and hours of your precious time viewing tons of homes that aren’t going to be what you’re looking for, or trying to find a “needle in the haystack” unicorn property that’s not actually on the market waiting to be found
- Miss out on an amazing house because it was a “For Sale By Owner,” Short Sale, or Foreclosure and that agent isn’t experienced dealing with those types of sellers (or finding those types of properties). I actually love homes like this to buy as investment properties. If you’re up for this type of deal and want to invest a little sweat equity – let’s talk.
- Overlooking issues with the house that could cost you tens of thousands of dollars and would have been noticed with years of experience working with the right inspectors and professionals
- … and more
The Right Seattle Area Buyer’s Agent Can Save You Thousands Of Dollars, Dozens Of Hours, And Lots Of Headaches
Real estate is usually the single largest financial decision most of us make, HomePro Associates can help you make sure you not only find the house, land, or commercial building you’re looking for… but we’ll help you avoid the common pitfalls and mistakes that only comes with decades of experience and an amazing full-service team backing you up.
Yes! I Want To Work With HomePro Associates!
Simply fill out the short form below or give us a ring at (206) 578-3438 and let us know a bit about what you’re looking for so we can best help you buy your next Seattle property.
- 3 bd
- 2 ba
- 1,260 sqft
205 SW 131st St, Burien, WA 98146
- 5 bd
- 2 ba
- 3,219 sqft
501 125th Ave NE, Lake Stevens, WA 98258- 5 Bedroom Home- SOLD
- 2 bd
- 1 ba
- 812 sqft