The HomePro Associates Team, led by Emily Cressey, Works Hard + Loves Our Shoreline, WA Communities
A note from Emily Cressey, your fun, yet savvy, real estate agent in Seattle:
I love the art of the deal! I have been involved in the real estate industry since 2002 first as a real estate investor, speaker and syndicator, and then as a real estate agent. Having been born and raised in Seattle – I have a wonderful grasp of the Seattle neighborhoods.
Our Mission Statement:
Create happiness in your heart, and share it with others. Remember we are all connected.
– Our Personal Mission – Emily Cressey, Seattle Real Estate Broker
Our Company Vision:
Why are we doing what we’re doing? What excites us? What impact do we want to make?
- Have Fun and Be Real – “I’m wonderful the way I am, and so are you.”
- Communicate Caringly, Diligence Behind The Scenes.
- Promote “White Picket Fence Dreams,” with a pinch of practicality.
- Stay Current, Adapt, and Evolve.
- Always Improving – Push For Excellence.
- Surprise and Delight! Leave them smiling every time.
- Remember life is a gift, and be grateful through all experiences.
- Financial Success For Our Clients & Ourselves. Abundance and Prosperity Surrounds us.
- Create a 5-Star Experience so amazing they will want to share it with others. Create space for presence attention.
What We Do And Why We Do It:
1) Acquire Real Estate To Build Wealth – Help our clients get on the property appreciation train – once you can get in the door to start buying property, you have the potential to build tremendous wealth, especially in a strongly appreciating market.
2) Select The Right Home To Create Your Lifestyle – If all of life is a play, and we are all but players, your house is the stage on which your life’s play takes place. Surround yourself with beauty in a home you love, in a location that’s best, and with space for what you want to do.
3) Educate Buyers For Predictable Outcomes – Calm, controlled, and educated buyers feel they understand the process of buying and selling a home, and have the information they need when they need it to make good buying decisions. We don’t “hide the ball” and we don’t try to dazzle you with trade secrets – we want to partner with you and help you feel you are an engaged and informed decision-maker throughout the entire process.
4) Marketing to Pack The House – When we take a listing, it’s not to pad our stats, it to get YOUR HOME SOLD. Our listings get red-carpet treatment, no matter what the price range and we have a system for going above-and-beyond to create publicity and buyer interest for your home. All Homes For Sale will experience “regular” marketing, PLUS all the internet has to offer. We stay cutting edge with all the marketing we offer home sellers.
5) Be Knowledgeable Experts – You don’t pay us to push paper. You want an advisor to guide you who knows what she is talking about and has the data to back it up. At HomePro Associates, we constantly work to stay informed on market trends. We are actively in the market – doing transactions, previewing homes, talking with buyers and sellers.
6) Making The Market – Had your eye on a neighborhood where nothing’s for sale? Looking for a steal on a home that’s been listed forever? Call us. We are facilitating transactions that might not otherwise take place. By observing the market, soliciting off-market homes that are not yet for sale, haggling in back-room negotiations with other agents, we are MAKING the market. We are driving people to list, pricing right, marketing to create buyers and interest, and getting potential-buyers financed who might not be otherwise buying.
6) Negotiating For The Win – We want win-win transactions where both the buyer and the seller feel like their situations have improved as a result of the real estate sale. We don’t look at negotiations as things that happen at the EXPENSE of the other parties, we look at them as celebrations of meeting of hearts and minds as the torch of home ownership is passed from one family to the next.
7) Embracing Technology To Streamline Processes and Avoid Mistakes – So many real estate companies say their are online, but fail to fully utilize technology to manage workflows, contract dates, lead-follow-up and client relationships. To us, technology is not something we embrace for its own sake, but a tool that helps us ensure that we have maximum efficacy and transparency in our in-house work-flows, so we have more time to work with you and reach out to our client-family.
8) Caring Communication – The number one complaint about real estate agents from buyers and sellers is that their agent is not doing a good job of communicating.
When you are in the “lead” stage and haven’t yet chosen to work with us, we still want to know things like how often you want to hear from us, how you like to communicate (email, text, phone) and we even profile the frequency with which our buyers visit our website and look at homes, so we can reach out when tehy’re ready, and not hound them when they’re “just looking.” (Thanks Technology! See Point 7).
Our goal is to strike a balance between letting people know that we are here to help answer their questions (online and at scale, or in a personal one-on-one environment), and promoting our business and successes. We hope you will feel gently pushed/encouraged when you are ready to fly from the nest. We never want anyone to feel hounded or badgered to do a deal when they aren’t ready.
Here’s A Little Of What The HomePro Assocaites Team Loves Around Town
Lake Forest Park – where I live next door to my parents
Shoreline – where my sister lives and my kids go to school
Lynnwood – where we go to the library, their amazing water slides and indoor pool, and have many professional relationships
Mountlake Terrace – where my kids practice Tae Kwon Do and Gymnastics
Edmonds – where we go to the Dentist, ride the ferry and sun(?) at the Beach
Greenlake – where we love the wading pool and paddle-boats in the summer, and family walks year round
Downtown Seattle – where my husband and mother work
Ballard – where my sister had her first condo, my parents their first real estate apartment building investment and where we can visit the locks and see the salmon run!
There is so much to do and see here – finding the right neighborhood for you is only a matter of taking the time to explore each neighborhood’s unique personality and array of features.
Steal a sneak peak at just some of the fun things you can do and see in-and-around Seattle!
Come Try HomePro Associates Yourself!
Shoreline is an amazing area and we’re proud to call it home. (Yes, we actually live in the ‘burbs north of Seattle in Lake Forest Park – but c’mon – no one’s ever heard of our little wooded township outside a 30-mile radius so google-searching friends, Seattle it is!). Because we love living and working here in WA so much, it makes it easy to help local families and investors buy and sell local properties.
Knowing the local Shoreline WA real estate market inside and out should be a given for any real estate professional you consider working with. Market knowledge can be the difference between your overpaying for a property or getting a smokin’ deal. When you find the right property – you don’t want to miss out on it. Likewise, you want to be fully-informed on your risks and options before buying a property and it’s important to avoid overlooking critical things during inspections that can cost you.
Our Difference: But where we take it farther is our focus on you having a pleasant experience working with us. In this day and age where so much work is done online, and even a handshake can seem like a scarce commodity, we want to put the human touch back into what we’re doing so you can enjoy life and enjoy your next buying or selling experience with us.
Let us worry about the details.
If you want to chat real estate or even just connect for a quick coffee, reach out to me anytime!
– Emily Cressey, top real estate broker
In a nutshell….
The best of high-tech and personal-touch service from a real estate expert who was born and raised in Seattle.
A little bit goofy, a little bit fun, enjoy your real estate transaction and leave the hard parts to us.
Emily Is Well-Informed, Insightful, and Consistent
I have enjoyed having Emily as a real estate mastermind partner and find her to be well-informed, insightful and consistent. Her 2 decades of real estate experience means she is a valuable professional to have on your team.
I really enjoy your email. You have a great attitude and positive outlook.