Deer Ridge Market Updates
How Marketing And Innovation Will Get YOU More Money And The Best Terms When Selling Your Home Emily Cressey
Local Market Update
National Market Update
3 Best Sandwich Shops
Best Burrito In Brentwood
Selling a home can be an exciting but also challenging experience. If you’re planning to sell your Deer Ridge home, it’s important to be prepared and aware of what to expect throughout the process. This short guide is designed to provide savvy sellers like you with valuable insights and tips to navigate the sale of your Deer Ridge property successfully.
DOWNLOAD TO ACCESS:
The Complete Guide to Selling A Home
Preparing for a possible move this summer?
Click below to check out our moving checklist to get your whole house ready for the next home!
Want to know what is happening throughout Deer Ridge Now?
Click below for a full live schedule of local events around town!
We buy houses anywhere in Seattle and other parts of WA, and at any price.
DEER RIDGE STATS & LOCAL INFO
How Much Is Your Home Really Worth?Fill out the short form below to get a FREE 100% Accurate Home Value Report for your house or condo, with up-to-date nearby "sold" data, and our recommendation on the trend of home values in your neighborhood.
Enjoy our blog for more Real Estate & Home Tips, and Local Information!
- March into Fun: Exciting Activities in Seattle This March!Welcome to March into Fun: Exciting Activities in Seattle This March! If you’re searching for March Fun Activities in Seattle, look no further! This vibrant … Continued
- The 7 Most Important Things You Need To Do Before Putting Your Home On The Market In SeattlePutting your home on the market in Seattle? Here are a few things you should know before you list.
- The 4 P’s of Real Estate SuccessIn a dynamic and competitive real estate market, the art of selling a property goes beyond mere transactions; it becomes a strategic endeavor to stand … Continued
DOWNLOAD TO ACCESS:
DOWNLOAD TO ACCESS:
Congratulations For Joining And Welcome To The Virtual Seller Seminar For Deer Ridge
If you’re either thinking about selling or already made the decision to sell your house, but you still have questions or concerns regarding the process, price or anything else – let me tell you:
You’re in the right place.
This free seller seminar is giving you the exact step by step blueprint on everything you need so you can get clarity on everything A-Z and guide to you make the best decision in selling your home for top dollar.
You will learn about timelines and timing, marketing your home, pricing your home, negotiations, and so much more.
Take a look around and let us know how we can help you.
Sell My House NowThinking about selling your house in the next six months? Call (206) 578-3438 or fill out this simple form.
How Can We Help You?We would love to hear from you! Please fill out this form and we will get in touch with you shortly.
Discover How To Sell Your Home Faster And To Get Top Dollar!
Enjoy the latest & most up-to-date marketing & sales tactics to sell your home fast, for top dollar.
The Pre-Market Quiz
“Will your home pass the test before going to market?”
- Learn how to sell your home for top dollar right now
- You may need to make a few changes before selling
“Let’s talk about the timelines before listing a home with us.”
- What you should expect when getting your home ready to sell
- How to maximize the return on your investment
“How quickly will my home sell? This is a common question we get.”
- Learn about the market climate and absorption rates
- The market climate will determine how quickly your home will sell
Marketing Your Home
“The importance of marketing your home properly.”
- Digital marketing exposes your property to the masses
- Negotiation will be key in selling you home
- Pricing your home is not as easy as checking Zillow
“How do you determine what your house is worth?”
- Pricing your home right
- Factors to consider are size, condition, location, marketing, and negotiating
- Underpricing and overpricing your home will cause you to lose money
Is Zillow Accurate?
“Should I use Zillow as an accurate evaluation of my home’s value?”
- Zillow is an algorithm based on public data
- Zillow has never seen the inside of your home and it’s a computer
- Zillow comes up with the value based upon what your neighbors are selling for
What To Disclose?
To disclose or not to disclose
- This is vital to ensure that you are safe during and after the sale
- Over-disclosure is better than under-disclosure
“How do you know if you should accept the offer you just got?”
- What if you don’t receive the amount of offers you were hoping for?
- What happens if we have more than one offer?
Good Time To Sell?
“Are we heading into a recession and is now a good time to buy and sell?”
- If you’re fearful of selling due to a recession, you may want to think again
- Remember, it’s all relative
“How to negotiate like a master to make sure you get the most out of your home?”
- How to get top dollar when selling
- Walking away with the most amount of money in your pocket
“Should you get inspections done prior to listing my home?”
- The advantages of having inspections done prior to listing
- Saves you time and money
How to make a good first impression
- How to get maximum exposure and top dollar
- There are simple tricks that can save you money and maximize the return on your investment at the same time
Should I Take The First Offer?
NO NO NO!
- The goal is for your home to be seen by the masses
- Then, to get the highest and best price and terms for your home
What Are Contingencies?
“When a buyer has made an offer on a home and the seller has accepted it but the final sale is contingent on certain criteria being met.”
- This criteria, or contingencies, typically fall under four major categories: appraisal, loan approval, inspections and reports & disclosures
“Now we’re in contract prior to contingencies being removed. Now we’re in business.”
- The buyer now will secure their loan, have their inspections on the property, and review all of the reports and disclosures
Want A Free Custom Market Proposal?
Go to the next page to request a custom market proposal for your specific home.
What People Are Saying About Homes By Krista
Get a fair offer within 24 hours
Avoid the hassles of listing your house with our Seattle Cash Offer Program. In many cases, we can present you with a fair, all-cash offer in as little as 24 hours – no obligations, no fees.
Pick the date you want to close
Selling your house can be stressful. Have peace of mind by knowing all of your options to sell your house (we can even do the repairs for you!)
Sell on your terms. Close quickly
Have the flexibility to sell on the date you choose. We can often close in as quick as 7 days with our Cash Offer Program.
Want to be sure you don’t miss out on any local tips & local real estate market updates?
Have them delivered to your inbox.
Subscribe to the monthly digital newsletter below!
SUBSCRIBE TO THE HOMES BY KRISTA NEWSLETTER