Have you been looking for a spacious and beautiful 4-bedroom home for sale in Kenmore, Washington?
Come check out this well-maintained tri-level home with many updates. Fresh paint, stainless steel appliances, hardwood floors and a fenced yard with a covered deck to enjoy time outside in every season.
Come play fooseball in the huge rec room. Workout in your home gym or create a cozy home office. Lots of storage space and highly-sought-after Northshore Schools.
This home is currently listed for sale – Give us a call to set up your private showing!
New Buyer Inquiry FormWe Are So Glad You're Thinking About Moving To The Puget Sound Area And We Can't Wait To Meet You! Please let us know a little about what type of home you're looking for!
Here’s How We Described This Home For Sale In Kenmore on the MLS
Big and bright tri-level home in a quiet n-hood in Northshore School District. Spacious living room features elegant hardwood flooring, vaulted ceilings, a cozy wood fireplace, and glass doors opening onto the covered deck. Chef’s kitchen complete with breakfast bar, gas range, stainless steel appliances and granite counters. Upstairs you’ll find a large primary bedroom with a beautiful 5-piece master bath. Downstairs is a large rec room ideal for games and movies, with a den for home office, exercise, or storage. Just 1.2 miles to Burke Gilman trail; Log Boom Beach Park (Renovated in 2022 with a sandy beach) – with fishing, swimming, kayaking. Boat marinas here, too or park boat/RV at home. Great for Bellevue & Seattle commuters.
Things the Owners Love About The Home:
- Family-friendly area with great neighbors.
- Hardwoods upstairs and on the main level for an elegant look.
- A real wood burning fireplace.
- Covered deck for grilling and smoking meats outside in all weather.
Things We Love About The Neighborhood:
- Lots of nearby shopping, restaurants, and supporting the local small business community nearby.
- Convenient to 405 and I-5 (Seattle and Bellevue commute)
- Watching float planes take off at Kenmore Air Harbor
- Going swimming and kayaking down at Kenmore’s newly re-designed logboom park.
- Our friends’ boat at the Marina.
- Going walking and biking on the Burke Gilman Trail.
- The newly renovated Bothell Landing is just minutes away.